POSITION: SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAMME
PERSONNEL AREA: East London Production Plant
Applications are invited from individuals interested in employment in our East London production plant for Skills Training Programme. This will equip you as possible Production Operators for the next generation C-Class model.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To undergo Skills Training for a period of two months, which will include, but is not limited to:
- Keep work place area safe and productive
- Individuals Role in the Business
- Hand Tools, Power Tools
- Measuring Equipment
- Production Systems
- Quality Procedures
- Line Supply
A minimum of:
- Grade 12 qualification OR
- Full N3 technical certificate in the Mechanical or Electrical field OR
- Grade 12 qualification Maths and/or Science will be an added advantage
Please note that meeting these minimum requirements does not automatically place the applicant onto the shortlist process. Applicant must be a South African citizen.
- Ability to speak, read & write English
- Mechanical aptitude
- Willingness to participate in a multi-phased assessment programme, medical and psychological assessment before training commences
- Willingness to work shifts (3 shifts)
- Ability to work on a moving assembly line
INTERESTED PERSONS SHOULD NOTE THAT THE INSTRUCTIONS LISTED BELOW MUST BE ADHERED TO IN THE PROCESS OF SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
1) Please submit the following documents using the fax to e-mail number +27 12 660 7082 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- A short covering letter to: The Human Resources Department: Attention: THE RECRUITER, with the reference number PROD:SKILLS TRAINING clearly visible.
- Your CV
- Certified copies of your ID and all certificates/qualifications Note that applicants who do not submit
2) ALL THE DOCUMENTS as listed above WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
3) A telephone contact number must be included in your Covering Letter
4) The final date for applications to reach the HR department is the 31 JULY 2012
People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply, as long as the requirements indicated above, can be met.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO A STAGGERED INTAKE APPLICANTS WHO HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED BY 31 JULY 2013 SHOULD TAKE IT THAT THEIR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL